Vision, Aims & Values
'MANNERS ... RESPECT ... SUCCESS'
- We aim to provide an environment that is inspiring, rich and structured, where tolerance and good manners are the norm.
- We aim to build respect for all through partnership with children, parents and the wider community, where children reflect a global community with British Values.
- We aim to give every learner the confidence to achieve their full potential by enabling them to have a positive attitude towards learning
- We set high expectations for all, making learning experiences challenging, stimulating and engaging, positively celebrating success.
- We aim to provide a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum, which provides a wide variety of experiences for all.
At Moor Row we look to the future by enabling children to acquire the skills they need for adult life and self-fulfilment. To embrace a diverse and global community and realise their value within and to society.