- We aim to provide an environment that is inspiring, rich and structured.
- Tolerance and good manners are the norm - we all display and share good manners with each other, our visitors as well as the wider school community.
- We aim to build respect for all through partnership with children, parents and the wider community, where children reflect a global community with British Values.
- We are an inclusive school.
- We aim to provide a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum.
- We set high expectations for all, making learning experiences challenging, stimulating and engaging.
- We aim to ensure that all learners are confident, responsible and resilient.
- All successes are celebrated.
At Moor Row Primary School, we strive to prepare our children to achieve a positive role in society - both now and in the future. We work hard to provide our children with the best possible life chances to enable them to realise their aspirations.